- Pulling to the right. bumped curbs while parking. Aligned vehicle to factory specifications. Road tested and confirmed vehicle drives straight and steering wheel is centered.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS COURTESY VEHICLE INSPECTION
- WHEEL Bearing – Remove & Replace – Front Right. Road tested vehicle and confirmed proper operation and noise is no longer present.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Cleaned battery terminals and applied protective coating.
Luarie A. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/12/2021