CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-24T23:03:48+00:002010 Acura RDX CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-24T23:03:48+00:00
- Remove wheels and inspect brake pads and rotors for condition and thickness. Front: Pad 2MM, Rotor min specification Rear: Pad _8_MM, rotors good Brake fluid is dark in color. Correction is to replace front pads and rotors then flush system/
- Vehicle has a shake under acceleration. Got new tires and shake is still there. Inspection revealed worn front C.V axles to be source of shake. New axles installed and alignment performed. Customer notified that rear camber is at the maximum specification (1 7/8) both sides with no factory adjustments. Customer declined aftermarket adjustable arms.
- Replaced front brake pads and rotors, Lubricated hard wear and flushed brake fluid. Road tested vehicle and confirmed proper operation. When replacing brake components brake pedal may feel different and stopping distance may be longer then it was. Allow extra distance while stopping for proper brake in process.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Check entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
Andrew P. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/23/2021