CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-14T22:01:30+00:002005 Cadillac Escalade EXT CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-14T22:01:30+00:00
- WHEEL STUD – Remove & Replace – Rear left 1 stud. Customer has gorilla nuts on vehicle and will return to discount to have last nut installed.
- Replaced rear brake pads and rotors, Lubricated hard wear and flushed brake fluid. Road tested vehicle and confirmed proper operation. When replacing brake components brake pedal may feel different and stopping distance may be longer then it was. Allow extra distance while stopping for proper brake in process.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Check entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Front, Right
- Aligned vehicle to factory specifications. Road tested and confirmed vehicle drives straight and steering wheel is centered. Found front right sway bar link missing. replaced sway links.
Harry F. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2021