- Aligned vehicle to factory specifications. Road tested and confirmed vehicle drives straight and steering wheel is centered.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Check entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Inspection revealed warped front and rear brake rotors.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS COURTESY VEHICLE INSPECTION
Dan H. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/7/2021