- All systems scanned. No codes present. Light in dash in maintenance required light. Customer stated security light comes on occasionally. Cleared all modules and confirmed no lights on. Light may return.
- Inspection revealed leaks from engine valve cover gaskets and power steering pump. Looks like oil in valley of engine. Need to inspect further when apart. Could be other oil leaks but don't know until repaired and cleaned. Recommend gaskets and pump and recheck. Customer declined recommended repairs.
- Customer notified of internal transmission noise as vehicle warms and is driven longer distance. Digital inspection sent to customer pertaining to overall vehicle. Advise customer vehicle repairs could exceed value of vehicle.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS COURTESY VEHICLE INSPECTION
- HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – One Side – For running light replacement
- Replace rear running light
- Replace license plate bulbs
Richard P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/11/2022