CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-21T22:00:42+00:002009 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-21T22:00:42+00:00
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance. Before: High _125_, Low_115_, Ambient temp_81_ Duct temp_110_. After: High _______, Low______, Ambient temp___92___ Duct temp___44____. Recovered_.60_, Charged ___1.08____ Inspected and found ac compressor is leaking at body, and condensor has slight leak in lower right hand corner. Correction is to replace ac compressor kit and condensor
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS COURTESY VEHICLE INSPECTION
- Remove and replace battery, Clean terminals and check operation.
- California battery fee.
- 5 Year free replacement battery warranty
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- EVAPORATOR EXPANSION VALVE – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Front Bumper Assembly.] – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Aligned vehicle to factory specifications. Road tested and confirmed vehicle drives straight and steering wheel is centered.
Gale S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/20/2022