- Aligned vehicle to factory specifications. Road tested and confirmed vehicle drives straight and steering wheel is centered.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS COURTESY VEHICLE INSPECTION
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Check entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Performed coolant exchange. Road tested and confirmed proper operation and coolant level is as it should be.
- Induction cleaning service.
- Remove and replace battery, Clean terminals and check operation.
- California battery fee.
- 5 Year free replacement battery warranty
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Front,Right,Outer – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- Replaced front brake pads and rotors, Lubricated hard wear and flushed brake fluid. Road tested vehicle and confirmed proper operation. When replacing brake components brake pedal may feel different and stopping distance may be longer then it was. Allow extra distance while stopping for proper brake in process.
Steven R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/14/2022