CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-30T21:58:46+00:002014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-30T21:58:46+00:00
- Remove wheels and inspect brake pads and rotors for condition and thickness. Front: Pad _0_MM, Rotor Need replace due to metal on metal. Rear: Pad _6_MM, Rotors are good Correction is to replace front brakes.
- Replaced front brake pads and rotors, Lubricated hard wear and flushed brake fluid. Road tested vehicle and confirmed proper operation. When replacing brake components brake pedal may feel different and stopping distance may be longer then it was. Allow extra distance while stopping for proper brake in process.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Check entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Radiator.] – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
TERI T. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/28/2022