CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-30T22:02:10+00:002010 GMC Savana Special CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-30T22:02:10+00:00
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER – Remove & Replace – V8,Gas/Ethanol Individual, Left Bank
- Core charge. (converter)
- Inspected and found damaged wiring under vehicle. repaired wiring and confirmed proper operation.
- ENGINE OIL COOLER HOSE – Remove & Replace – Both
- TRANSMISSION OIL PAN GASKET &/OR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Flush power steering system with cleaner then add synthetic power steering fluid.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V8
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace Front
- SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove & Replace -Rear Both
- Diff service.
- Aligned vehicle to factory specifications. Road tested and confirmed vehicle drives straight and steering wheel is centered.
- Replaced front brake pads and rotors, Lubricated hard wear and flushed brake fluid. Road tested vehicle and confirmed proper operation. When replacing brake components brake pedal may feel different and stopping distance may be longer then it was. Allow extra distance while stopping for proper brake in process.
- COOLING SYSTEM -Drain and Fill
- MASTER CYLINDER – Remove & Replace –
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Check entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Martin R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/29/2021