CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-20T23:04:39+00:002013 RAM 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-20T23:04:39+00:00
- Scanned vehicle for codes and found none present. Monitored misfire data and road tested vehicle. Did not feel customer complaint and did not find any misfires present. Monitored live data pid's and found nothing out of ordinary. Customer has no history of spark plugs. If plug gap is to much could cause customer complaint. Rec perform maint on vehicle and then re check.
- Remove wheels and inspect brake pads and rotors for condition and thickness. Front: Pad _0_MM, metal on metal. Rear: Pad _8_MM, Rotor ok Correction is to replace front pads and rotors.
- Replaced front brake pads and rotors, Lubricated hard wear and flushed brake fluid. Road tested vehicle and confirmed proper operation. When replacing brake components brake pedal may feel different and stopping distance may be longer then it was. Allow extra distance while stopping for proper brake in process.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Check entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- trans service
- BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Inspect the brake linings, parking brake function.] CV JOINTS – INSPECT FRONT & REAR AXLE FLUID – INSPECT – SUSPENSION SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Inspect front suspension, tie rod ends, and replace if necessary.] AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FILTER – REPLACE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – REPLACE ENGINE OIL & FILTER – REPLACE – [Under no circumstances should oil change intervals exceed 10000 miles (16000 km) or twelve months, whichever comes first.] OIL LIFE SYSTEM – RESET SPARK PLUGS – REPLACE – [The spark plug change interval is mileage based only, yearly intervals do not apply.]
Patric V. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/19/2022