- HEADLAMP BULB – Remove & Replace – Halogen,Both
- Pressure tested cooling system and found Hose from degas bottle to bypass pipe leaking. No other leaks found when placed under 15lbs of pressure for 1 hr of time.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Check entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Replaced front brake pads and rotors, Lubricated hard wear and flushed brake fluid. Road tested vehicle and confirmed proper operation. When replacing brake components brake pedal may feel different and stopping distance may be longer then it was. Allow extra distance while stopping for proper brake in process.
- Adjust rear brakes.
- Performed coolant exchange. Road tested and confirmed proper operation and coolant level is as it should be.
- Replace coolant hose
- VACUUM PUMP – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – SE,Automatic Trans Mechanical Pump – [Includes: R&I Transaxle Assembly.]
- Remove and replace battery, Clean terminals and check operation.
- California battery fee.
- 5 Year free replacement battery warranty
Jennifer C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/14/2023