- Scanned vehicle for codes and found: 15470-p00b700 – Coolant flow low / performance. 15285-p253300 – Ignition sw run / start position circuit. Checked 5 volt reference at water pump connector. Confirmed 5V at pins 1 and 3. Removed connector to test resistance and found connector has coolant in it. Confirmed water pump is leaking internally into electronics. Correction is to replace water pump assembly. Found a few other coolant leaks also including degas hoses. After repairs confirmed proper operation.
- Confirmed mounts are bad and are causing vibration inside vehicle Replace left and right mount. Road tested and confirmed proper operation.
- Replace coolant degas hoses.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Check entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Replaced rear brake pads and rotors, Lubricated hard wear and flushed brake fluid. Road tested vehicle and confirmed proper operation. When replacing brake components brake pedal may feel different and stopping distance may be longer then it was. Allow extra distance while stopping for proper brake in process.
Akeem J. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/6/2023