CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-27T22:58:15+00:002015 Dodge Charger CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-27T22:58:15+00:00
- Inspected vehicle and found no power to interior of vehicle. Determined no signal was being sent from bcm to ignition relay. Found Fuse #7 intact but not working. Replaced fuse and vehicle powered up. Road tested and confirmed proper operation.
- Pressure tested and found coolant leak at right lower corner of radiator. Correction is to replace radiator, Rec replace thermostat at same time.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – 5.7L Eng
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – V8,5.7L Eng – [Includes: R&I Air Cleaner. Includes: Drain and refill Engine Cooling System.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS COURTESY VEHICLE INSPECTION
Roy M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/25/2023