2018 Ford F-150CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-19T22:06:21+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS COURTESY VEHICLE INSPECTION
- Inspect cause of bearing noise at freeway speeds on or off throttle. Road tested vehicle and found right front wheel bearing is making noise while driving. Correction is to replace wheel bearing and re test. After repair road tested vehicle and confirmed proper operation.
- Remove wheels and inspect brake pads and rotors for condition and thickness. Front: Pad _8_MM, Rotor within spec Rear: Pad _6_MM, Rotor within spec
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – RWD Front,One Side
- Aligned vehicle to factory specifications. Road tested and confirmed vehicle drives straight and steering wheel is centered.
- Induction cleaning service.
Jim L. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/18/2023